- Over 45 garages Nationwide
- Parts & Labour Guarantee
- Warranty Protected
- Trusted for over 35 years
- Value For Money
- Customer Service
MOT Testing at Mr Clutch AutocentresMOT testing is a legal requirement for all vehicles over three years old, with the purpose of making sure that your car meets the minimum safety requirements. Without a valid MOT, your car insurance and road tax become invalidated and your car may not be road worthy. Therefore, it is important that you make sure your MOT certificate is in date and you book your next MOT before your current certificate expires. You can do this up to one month before the end of your current MOT certificate.
We have MOT testing facilities at over half of our branches across the UK, which means your local garage may well be able to fulfil both your car servicing and MOT testing requirements.
Why Choose Mr Clutch?
- Unbeatable Savings! The maximum selling price, set by the governing body VOSA, for an MOT is £54.85. Most of our MOT centres offer discount vouchers, entitling you to an MOT for as little as £21.
- 100% No Obligation! If your vehicle fails its MOT you are under no obligation to have the repair work carried out at the Mr Clutch Autocentre, giving you extra peace of mind.
- Qualified Testers! All of our MOT testing stations are staffed by experts who are fully trained and certified by the governing body, VOSA.
- ATL Testing Lanes! At some of our autocentres we have automated test lanes which means we can complete your MOT in just 45 minutes.
If your local Mr Clutch Autocentre is unable to carry out your MOT test, where possible, we are able to organise an MOT on your behalf with one of our business partners.
What does MOT testing involve?
If you have always wondered what exactly is covered during an MOT test you should take a look at our MOT Checklist. As you would expect we carry out a range of; interior checks, exterior checks, under the bonnet checks, under the vehicle checks as well as electronic to ensure your car meets minimum safety requirements.
What happens in my car fails its MOT?
If your car fails its MOT then we can carry out the repairs required to help it pass an MOT retest.