We are seeking an experienced MOT Tester to join our friendly staff team and assist with the development of our branch.
Our MOT Tester positions are dedicated positions that play a crucial role within our branches. By carrying out MOT Testing to DVSA standards on a variety of vehicle types, our MOT Testers assist with meeting our customer needs and work closely with the staff team to provide an efficient workshop flow. If you hold a current DVSA card, enjoy working as part of a friendly team, and take pride in your work, please do submit your CV at your earliest opportunity.
You will carry out MOT’s in line with DVSA guidelines, and you will test and diagnose faults, providing written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure. You will have excellent communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Only MOT Testers with appropriate qualifications and experience should apply. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme & working practices.
The MOT Tester is required to:
- Conduct MOT's in line with DVSA guidelines and to adhere to company policies.
- Ensure all MOT's are carried out in line with DVSA guidelines to ensure full compliance
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
Hours: 48 per week (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
- The Potential for up to 44 days paid leave (including bank holidays)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training at our IMI approved Training Academies (Strood/Reading)
- Company Discount
- Childcare Vouchers
- NOW: Pension Scheme
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.
Strictly No agencies