This is an apprenticeship and as such strict eligibility criteria applies.
We are seeking an apprentice to support our Head Office function. A key aspect of this role is to provide support to the company’s customer service department and to the overall business. This apprentice role will involve undertaking a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 with Kent Training and Apprenticeships. There is the potential for this position to develop into a dedicated permanent role.
The Customer Service Practitioner apprentice will be required to influence the customer experience and assist with their satisfaction of the organisations services.
The apprentice will be expected to provide services in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and within the appropriate regulatory requirements. Customer interactions within the role will cover a wide range of situations including telephone, post, email, text and social media.
- Provide the highest level of customer service support to the overall business
- Provide administrative support to the head office function
- Provide support to the customer services team that includes the recording of customer queries and/or contacting customers.
- Politely and professionally answer phone calls and direct them effectively or taking messages where necessary and ensure these are passed to the relevant member of staff.
- Meet and greet visitors to the head office, offering and making refreshments accordingly.
- Assist with distribution of incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis (including weekly site post) and occasional trips to the post office for special/recorded items.
- Provide additional administration support to the general office including marketing and HR.
- Support the quotation and enquiry requests received through the Intranet
- Excellent customer service skills and a polite, professional, courteous and confident telephone manner with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Hardworking and responsible with a flexible approach
- Good keyboard skills using and experience of using microsoft windows.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and excellent organisation skills.
- A team player to help with all tasks.
- Capable of using initiative and work without constant supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail ensuring that all data is recorded accurately.
Apprentice Requirements Criteria:
English and maths
At the start of the Apprenticeship Programme, the apprentice must be able to provide evidence of attainment as follows:
·Level 2 English and Level 2 maths
·Level 2 English and Level 1 maths
·Level 2 maths and Level 1 English
If only one Level 2 qualification is held, the apprentice will be required to undertake an initial assessment for the other qualification, the outcome of which must confirm “working towards Level 2”.
Should the apprentice need to undertake either English or maths Functional Skills during the term of the apprenticeship, study time of approximately 4 hours a week should be made available. This is in addition to the 20% off the job hours required for the Apprenticeship Standards.
Strictly No Agencies