We are looking for a dynamic and experienced professional with solid Automotive Operations experience to support and drive forward our established nationwide Autocentre business.
Applications are welcomed from individuals with relevant automotive qualifications and at least 5 years top level vehicle technician experience, (preferably in a fast fit environment) who have superb commercial acumen, a flexible, enthusiastic, and can-do attitude who will revel in nurturing and developing our staff teams to deliver to our high standards and growth targets.
The branches within the East and South East region currently consist of: Enfield, Chingford, Leyton, Chelmsford, Southend, Norwich, Crayford, Strood and Canterbury so the ideal applicant would be willing and able to travel to these areas and our headoffice in Strood on a regular basis. A vehicle is provided.
Purpose of Job
To maximise the potential of the brand and support the branches within the region in accordance with the Company’s ethos and business development strategy.
- Sales & Profitability - All Autocentres within the region achieving budget
- Team Development - Identify and implement training/coaching needs for your staff. Implement succession planning using performance management, discipline and recruitment processes.
- Marketing - Autocentre appearance, promoting the brand, supporting campaigns and generating sales leads.
Systems - Compliance with the Operations Manual and IT processes.
- Customer Care - Professional and prompt management in accordance with our Customer Charter.
- Audit & Stock Control - Banking, administration and stock taking in accordance with Company Policies and the Operations Manual.
- Health & Safety - Ensure all branches conduct monthly risk assessments and comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy and the Health & Safety At Work Act 1974.
- Company vehicle (car or van available)
- The potential for up to 44 days paid leave (including bank holidays)
- Competitive Salary
- Training at our IMI approved Training Academies (Strood/Reading)
- Uniform, laptop & mobile phone
- NOW: Pension Scheme
Hours: 48 per week (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)