We are seeking a fully qualified AAT or part qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent qualification) with SAGE 200 to join our headoffice team based in Strood, Rochester, Kent.
The post holder will be required to produce accurate financial and management accounts, and ensuring that both the company’s and the clients’ expectations are effectively managed.
As this is not a trainee position, at least two years previous experience in a similar management accounting position is required.
40 hours per week. 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Managing the Franchisee Accounts Assistant
- Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts for the Franchisees; P&L accounts, Balance Sheet, KPI’s and reporting pack for the Financial Controller to review and approve
- Preparation and submission of the Franchisees’ VAT returns
- Weekly management fee and other Intercompany recharges to Franchisees
- Monitoring and collection of debt from all Franchisees
- Understanding of Payroll processes
- Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts for CIS (London) Ltd and Mr Clutch Franchising; P&L accounts and
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Validating and reporting on CIS Stock and revenue figures
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to
- Any other duties as allocated by the Financial Controller or the Company Directors
- Fully qualified AAT or part qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) withprevious financial experience
- SAGE 200 knowledge is essential
- Good understanding of P&L and balance sheet analysis, and credit risk
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality, accuracy and business profit .
- Hands on approach and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Commercial and business awareness
- Numerate and literate
- Management skills
- Computer literate with good Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles
Strictly No Agencies