We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our friendly team, to support the Branch Manager and assist with the development of our branch.
Our Assistant Managers are exceptional individuals who aspire to become our Autocentre Managers and thus become our role models who lead and motivate their teams to achieve, and exceed, realistic targets that generates shared benefits for the branch as a whole, and ultimately ensures customer satisfaction throughout. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to our business and your ability to communicate effectively with our clientele will contribute to generating repeat and new business that will enhance the overall profitability and success of (our) your branch. If you have a polite, conscientious and enthusiastic disposition and you’re keen and able to follow our ethos, then please do get in touch.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/Parts Advisoror or an exceptional Vehicle Technician looking to step up to the next level.
The ideal applicant will have hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry with excellent customer service skills, a desire to succeed and the ability to develop and drive a successful team. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme, great training and promotional opportunities and excellent working practices.
Our Assistant Manager's are responsible for:
- Supporting the Branch Manager with the promotion of the Company image and acting as a brand ambassador.
- Delivering outstanding customer service.
- Maximising volume to ensure profit and financial targets are met
- Assist with the co-ordinating and controlling the work of Autocentre staff
- Ensuring the security of stock and monies, being accountable for any losses
- Maintaining company house-keeping standards.
Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training at our IMI approved Training Academies (Strood/Reading)
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.
Strictly No Agencies.