We are seeking a highly skilled vehicle technician to join our friendly team and assist with the development of our branch.
Vehicle Technicians are the backbone of our business and are required to diagnose, repair and service our customers’ vehicles. We are always looking for great vehicle technicians to contribute to the success of our business by carrying out servicing or repairs in a timely fashion in order to get the vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. If you are a fully qualified (or time served) vehicle technician and ideally hold a current driving licence (so that you can carry out vehicle road testing) then we would love to hear from you.
As a skilled Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for repairing and servicing motor vehicles of all types in accordance with Company standards in a safe and efficient manner. You will carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standard and appropriate specification. Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults, providing written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure. You will have excellent communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Only applicants with appropriate hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry should apply. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme and working practices.
Own tools required, but we can provide basic toolkit loans.
Our Vehicle Technicians will:
- Carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification;
- Test and diagnose faults as requested;
- Examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle (or component) defects or systems of impending failure;
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others;
- Promote and maintain the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador
Hours: 48 per week (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
- The Potential for up to 44 days paid leave (including bank holidays)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training at our IMI approved Training Academies (Strood/Reading)
- Company Discount
- Pension Scheme
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.