We are seeking an Autocentre Manager to join our friendly team and assist with the development of our branch.
Our Autocentre Managers are our role models who lead and motivate their teams to achieve, and exceed, realistic targets that generates shared benefits for the branch as a whole, and ultimately ensures customer satisfaction throughout. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to our business and your ability to communicate effectively with our clientele will contribute to generating repeat and new business that will enhance the overall profitability and success of (our) your branch. If you have a polite, conscientious and enthusiastic disposition and you’re keen and able to follow our ethos, then please do get in touch.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced workshop controller or an exceptional Assistant Manager / Vehicle Technician looking to step up to the next level.
The ideal applicant will have hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry with excellent customer service skills, a desire to succeed and the ability to develop and drive a successful team. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme, great training and promotional opportunities and excellent working practices.
Our Autocentre Managers are responsible for:
- Promoting and maintaining the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador.
- Delivering outstanding customer service.
- Maximising volume to ensure profit and financial targets are met
- Co-ordinating and controlling the work of Autocentre staff, offering assistance and support as required
- Ensuring the security of stock and monies, being accountable for any losses
- Maintaining company house-keeping standards.
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 48 hours per week (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training at our IMI approved Training Academies (Strood/Reading)
- Company Discount
- Pension Scheme
Strictly No Agencies.
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.